EVC Ventures is all set for its ‘Blockchain Venture Capital Bootcamp’ on the 30th June 2018.
Why VC Bootcamps?
The odds of getting access to Venture Capital funding for an early-stage startup is about 1 in 1000. It’s unsurprising that every year many startups come to us asking what is the best way to raise capital and scale their companies. With this in mind, we are creating a series of Bootcamps for Startups to come and showcase their business idea and get VC funding between $100,000 to $5 Million.
The idea behind the Blockchain VC Bootcamp initiative is to get startups who have been working in the Blockchain Technology domain for over 12 months, with a proof of concept to come and present to set of VC`s/Experts who could potentially be willing to look at these ventures for their respective portfolios or help them accelerate their journey.
Only Top 10 selected Blockchain startups are invited to make a pitch to a set of jury/keynotes at the Bootcamp.
Highlights of Blockchain Venture Capital Bootcamp
- Pitch ideas to Lead Investors
- Find Lead Investors through the competition- Get access to global Investors
- Opportunity to have one-on-one interactions with Institutional and other Investors
- Close funding with VCs & HNIs
- Get VC connects and Customer connects
What We Will Discuss On
- Market Size & Monetization Model
- USP & Competitors
- Current Traction
- Go-To-Market Strategies
- Past Investments, if any
- Valuation Percentage against Equity
Eminent Keynote Speakers & Jury
1) Keynote: Shri R.K. Pathak (Deputy Director General (IC), Department of Telecommunication | Director, TCOE)
2) Keynote/Jury: Jay Khan (Managing Partner, EVC Ventures USA)
3) Keynote/Jury: Girish Shivani (Executive Director & Fund Manager, YourNest Venture Capital)
4) Keynote/Jury: Balaji Thiruvengadam (Chief Technology Officer, EVC Labs)
5) Jury: Sandro Stephen (Regional Head North India Operation, Indian Angel Network)
6) Jury: Vikas Banga (Head of Product, Fareportal | Ex Associate Director, BCG | Ex VP, Snapdeal)
The Blockchain VC Bootcamp is scheduled for June 30th, 2018 between 10 am till 5 pm at EVC Ventures , Sector – 33, Gurugram, India.
Applications open until 15th June 2018 (Only top 10 Startups will be selected for the final pitching round)
Registration link – http://bit.ly/blockchainvcbootcamp